Friday, May 29, 2009

Water Park and Reading

I took Kaylee to the water park today. She had a BLAST! She burnt off some energy, and was freezing to death in the process.

When we got home Kaylee said she wanted to read books. She picked Does a Kangaroo have a Mother too. I tried to get it on video but missed the best part. Here is the clip I was able to get. Afterwards we watched it together and Kaylee said "read it properly, Kaylee!" I nearly laughed myself out of the chair. It is funny the things I catch her saying now, obviously she is listening quite well when we speak.

In case you need a translation, this is what she said/ read.......

Kang-roo have modder? Penguin have modder? (then I got a stare down) Penguin have modder? Dolphin, fox, dolphin have modder? Sheep have modder? Monkey have modder? Yes monkey, the end. (she skipped a few pages in the process too)

And the panting in the background was Ainslee enjoying her sister’s version of the book.

No comments: