Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ainslee's Belly Update

She is doing MUCH better!

We started new meds last week and they are working SO much better. She is enjoying getting to lay on her back. This is a new position for her considering before if she laid on her back she would reflux and be in pain just about every time. Now after changing her diaper she is so happy I usually just move her and the entire changing pad on the floor for her to lay. Kaylee is usually playing nearby so they are both happy. Today she was so happy after I changed her diaper I just let her lay there with no diaper kicking her fat little legs. She probably kicked for 20 minutes. That's the baby equivalent of running a mile right? Maybe that's why she has done pretty much nothing but sleep today......maybe i should try that more often!

I am so glad I don't have to watch her be in pain any more! She loves playing under her gym too. You can tell by the pictures that she is getting SO BIG!

Kaylee and I spent some time outside blowing bubbles while Ainslee took a nap today

Ok I almost forgot......

Today Kaylee was taking a bath while Ainslee and I sat and watched. Kaylee was playing and splashing around and every now and then she would talk to Ainslee or ask to kiss her. I know I have said it a thousand times but it is so sweet how much Kaylee loves Ainslee. Anyways so while I am holding Ainslee I look down at the top of her head, and I notice something. She has 3 hairs that are significantly longer than the others. These particular hairs start around her soft spot and stretch down to her eye brows. They made me laugh. Her 1st hair cut is going to be really easy, "Excuse me Mrs. Diane, could you please cut these 3 hairs?" Heck I could do that myself at home. Maybe the others will catch up soon.

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO EVERYONE!

I wish I liked margaritas, cause I sure could've used one after the evening we had

No comments: