Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Plain Jane

I realize that I am a very plain person. I have always liked things plain and simple. My hamburgers were always meat and cheese only, now they are meat and cheese and NO bun. I never ate Mexican, Thai, Chinese, or any other ethnic food before Marcus introduced them to me. now I love them! I never really wear make-up, and despite Marcus' efforts I always wear my hair up. I pick the plainest looking clothes. I haven't really decorated our house, well, since we moved in almost 9 years ago, because I like things plain (I guess). I am sure there are many other aspects of my life that are plain, but I am so used to living this way they have escaped me at this moment.

Anyways, the reason I bring this up is because during my recent blog surfing obsession I have noticed I have the plainest blog in the world! Really it is the plainest blog, I challenge someone to find a more plain blog than mine! I don't really have a title, I have ABSOLUTELY no design, and I pretty much just write about my kids. How plain is that? I would like to "spice" things up a bit, but I'm not quite sure how all you fancy smanchy bloggers out there get such great designs on your blog. How do you do it?

By the way she DID IT AGAIN!!!
Thanks Ainslee for a full nights rest!

1 comment:

inkBLOTdesignsSTUDIO said...

google FREE blog backgrounds/headers/banners to blogspot blogs. remember i pulled them up for you one day...there are a ton out there! and have marcus come up with a title...he seems to be really good at it. lol!