Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bedtime and Blogging

OKAY! Enough is enough!!!
I admit blogging has officially interfered with my bedtime! I cant help it, it is an addiction!

By now you have noticed my attempt to "liven up" my blog. My sister-in-law found this background and I thought I would give it a try. I'm still working out some of the kinks. Who knows I might not like it in a few days, I might find something I like better, but for now it is better than plain ol' boring black. Hope you like it!!

Oh and Ainslee has forgotten what bedtime is too. The little rascal has been staying up late the past couple of nights. The little booger spoiled me with early bedtime for weeks, and now that she isn't staying on her schedule it is driving me quite batty. Last night she was alive and kickin (and laughing and playing) until 10pm. YES! I said 10pm. That is just NOT acceptable little lady! Tonight was a bit better - she crashed about 8:45. I guess I cant complain about last night cause she gave me 9 straight hours of sleep.

1 comment:

inkBLOTdesignsSTUDIO said...

well i think that background is really cute (and im not just saying that 'cause im the one that found it...LOL).

there are a ton to choose from...so im sure you'll make a million changes before you settle on one!