Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nice Little Visit

If you read my friend Katie's blog then you have already seen these pics. I just had to post them to my blog too. MT is 5 weeks younger than Ainslee, and this was the first time the future best friends met each other. They can't wait to gab to each other about their crazy mothers.

Ainslee was so upset. She was tired and sick of being toted around all day. She says "Mommy take me home and put me in MY OWN bed!" MT is looking at Ainslee like she has lost her mind. MT says "Ainslee, stop crying you are hurting my ears."


Then we went outside and Ainslee was a little bit happier, that was until I put her in her car seat


I wish we could have visited longer. We will have to get together more often, especially when the girls are starting to move around more.

1 comment:

Confessions said...

oh my gosh...i haven't even thought like that...that MT will gab about me to her friends. YIKES! :)