Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another example

Kaylee, Ainslee, and myself were upstairs playing in the playroom this evening. I must have thought to myself (out loud) about how I left my water cup downstairs. A few minutes later Kaylee said "mommy go downstairs get mommy's water cup. I watch Ainslee. And get Kaylee's cup too please." She says this as she is hugging (actually more like smothering) Ainslee, she was OH so convincing!

I obviously did NOT leave her alone with Ainslee, and that did not make her very happy. She got upset and said "go away go away mommy". And when she realized I was not going to leave her alone with Ainslee she decided to just play on the floor with us.

She is such a little mother!

PS I'm trying to get a post ready about our exciting weekend. Marcus surprised me with a trip for my upcoming birthday. We had a blast! Hopefully you can read about it soon. We are all busy trying to get back it the swing of things, so I haven't had a chance to gather my thoughts yet.

No comments: