Friday, May 1, 2009

Crazy man surfing on a trailer

Yes, I know that sounds weird! We were driving in to go to Kaylee's weekly gym class when I noticed something VERY VERY weird two cars in front of me. I could hardly see it, but it looked like a man standing on a trailer with tie-down straps over his shoulders. I was baffled......why in the heck would anyone be riding on a trailer on the curvy bumpy roads we were on, let alone standing up on one driving 45 MPH. I could see him struggling to keep his balance, rocking back and forth. I was so eager to get up closer to see this crazy person, but I had to wait to get off the 2 lane road. As soon as I got the chance I sped up next to the trailer with my camera phone ready to get a picture of this ridiculous sight and this is what I saw.







It was a stinkin' statue!

1 comment:

lindley said...

That is hi-larious!!!!!!!!!!!!