Saturday, May 2, 2009

Aftermath

Here is the aftermath of my "baby clothes organizing marathon" I completed today. After working on this for about 2 months now I was finally able to get most of them where they belong. I'll tell you what, kids grow out of clothes so stinkin' fast, by the time I get out the size she is in she out grows them. And you cant organize them by the tag because she has some that are labeled 9 months that fit her now. They are the same size as her 3 month clothes. Then she has shirts that are labeled 6 months that are the same size as her 12 month shirts. I wish i could come up with some method that works better than the one i've got.

I used to store the clothes in old diaper and wipes boxes but have now moved most of them to the big plastic boxes. Here are just some of the boxes that we were able to send to be recycled


its amazing how many diapers one little booty requires

No comments: