Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meehan Family


My grandmother had 5 children, all of which are able to make it to the reunion every single year. Pictured above is my Uncle Denny (sitting) he is the 2nd oldest. My grandmother is sitting next to him (as if you couldnt pick her out). Uncle Tom is on the far left (light blue shirt) he is the 2nd youngest and vet at the Chicago Brookfield Zoo. Uncle Tim (AKA grizzly Adams) he is the baby of the family, lives in Wyoming i guess he keeps all his hair to stay warm in the winter, and apparently hasnt had a hair cut since September, honestly I dont see how he even eats with all that facial hair. Oh well he sure is fun to be around! Then there's my dad in the back with the white shirt., he's the middle child. And last but not least, my Aunt Nancy, she is the oldest of the group. Isnt it funny to see all those brothers with beards?! I'll never forget the look on Marcus' face the first time he joined us for the family reunion.

No comments: