Monday, June 29, 2009

Water Slide


BTW I'm not picking her nose at the end of that video, she bumped her lip on the way down and I was checking to see if it was bleeding. It surely didnt slow her down any.

Kaylee is such a little dare devil, there is no fear in her whatsoever. She wants to go down backwards, sideways, with her eyes closed, or anyway that is not straight forward. Other people in the pool were amazed at how much she loved the water and loved going under. I'm going to try and get a better video of her going under water tomorrow.

Ainslee is my little water baby in the making. She was so happy in the water kicking her fat little legs and smiling the entire time.

Here is all of us, well minus mom who was taking the picture, and John who was playing volleyball attempting to get some girls to notice him so he could eventually flirt with them. I apologize if my whiteness blinded you!

1 comment:

Crista and Harry said...

awesome! kaylee is so brave! Uh, Michele, you gotta keep up with the Mexican tans!