Sunday, June 14, 2009

Concert -What I should've said

Friday night 2 hours before the concert started some Keith Urban tickets fell into my hands out of the blue I figured I wouldn't go because it was so last minute and all, I HATE last minute plans. Plus hurricane Elvis Part 2 was about to hit Memphis. And on top of that Marcus would not be able to go with me cause of the golf tournament. I was "talked into going" by pretty much everyone, so I called up a friend and asked her if she wanted to join me on the floor. I wasn't quite sure what to think about having floor tickets until I saw how incredibly awesome our seats were. Let's just say we were so close that I could have touched the performers if I wanted to! So anyways we had a fabulous time the entire night, but I was kicking myself the next day. After only getting about 3.5 hours sleep and that wasn't even all in one stretch. Ainslee has not been the greatest of sleepers lately.


Anyways here are some of the things I would have liked to say to the other "guests" at the concert. To the girl in the short short SHORT dress or as I would like to call it, a shirt that you are wearing as a dress. "Does your dad know you are out in public wearing that? And better yet does he know that you are trying to stand on a chair while wearing it." This dress was so short you could see the bottom of her butt cheeks without her even bending over.
To the guy spilling beer, "if you are too drunk to hold your beer without spilling it on EVERYONE around you, you should not have gotten another one!"

To the chic using my shoulder to hold yourself up, "I'm not here to hold drunk people in a standing position, please go and sit down!"
To the woman on crutches standing on a chair, "if you need the crutches when you are on solid ground why you you think it is a good decision to stand on a chair?"
To the woman in front of me dancing, " PLEASE please dance in YOUR personal space not mine! And certainly don't come close to putting your finger in my face again!"

To the chic who asked to stand in MY chair, "did you really think that I would agree to letting you stand in my chair? Honestly you are already standing too close to me and now you want to be practically on top of me. I don't think so!"

To the grumpy old men who came with your wives who OBVIOUSLY don't like country music, or is it that you don't like your wife goo gooing over another man, "If you knew you weren't going to have fun, and that you would sit there crossing your arms all pissed off the entire night, WHY DID YOU COME?"

What are these people thinking? It is absolutely beyond me!

Sugarland was AWESOME! I would have loved for Kaylee to have seen them play "ooh ooh". They are such great entertainers! We didn't think to bring our cameras, so these pictures were taken on our phones.

And Keith Urban, he was great too! Not quite as good as Sugarland in my opinion though.

My friend took that last picture

1 comment:

Confessions said...

i'm so glad you got to go!! wish i could have joined you. darn that precious bundle of joy that's sleeping in her crib!! :)