Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Laughing at Tahoe


Ainslee is growing so fast! On top of rolling, scooting, babbling, reaching for toys, putting everything in her mouth, and laughing, she has finally noticed her big brother. And she LOVES him! I think Tahoe is trying to "lay low" with Ainslee hoping that maybe she wont notice him and maybe, just maybe, he wont be tortured by his other little sis. HAHA! Well I'm sorry Tahoe despite your efforts, she found you, and she wants to play. This video was taken at the end of a laughing marathon. I wasnt able to capture the biggest laughs she gave me. Darn that phone is never around when I need it.

Update on Tahoe: He had his final set of stitches removed today, and according to Marcus he did remarkably well. They didn't even have to sedate him or keep him for a few hours as planned. Tahoe is happy to be home and be "stitch free." My goal is to keep him far far away from the vet until he is due for his vaccinations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is great....I love this video-Marcus