Thursday, June 25, 2009

I can't wait

Tomorrow is our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!
Has it really been THAT long?! This year we also hit the 11 year mark of Marcus and I being together.....that's just crazy when I think about it! I LOVE YOU BABE! More than ever!

We will be celebrating our anniversary in the car, yep, that's right, just the way everyone would like to celebrate 5 years of marriage. Maybe, John will sit with Ainslee at a different table in the restaurant, as we stop on the way to Florida, so we could have a "romantic" dinner. HAHAHA the thought of that makes me laugh! Maybe, we can postpone our anniversary dinner to another night while we are in Florida. Then we could celebrate just the way I would like, with BOTH our girls.

I cant wait to see Kaylee. I am so excited for our vacation to begin and to see her. It has not been that long that we have been away from her, and we have certainly been away from her for much longer periods of time. But this time is a little different for me. I don't know why. Maybe it is because of what she said on the phone to me today. The conversation went like this
Hi mommy, where's Ainslee?
Hi Kaylee, Ainslee and Mommy are sitting at Ceire's house.
Hi Mommy
Hi Kaylee
Mommy come over here see Kaylee
YES baby, Mommy is going to come over there
After nap?
YES baby, after nap tomorrow Mommy is coming (everything to her is "after nap")
Mommy and Daddy and Ainslee come her after nap
YES baby
Mommy, Kaylee jumping jumping!!!
(I hear her as she is screaming and jumping around)
Grandma gets on the phone and explains how incredibly big of a smile she has on her face and how she has been talking about seeing us ALL day

She makes me so happy, I cant wait to see my baby girl!

No comments: