Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Things I saw today

Here are just a couple things I saw today that I would like to share with you........

1. Little boys at the water park running away from the water. They weren't running away cause they were scared they were running away to something more appealing........a huge mud hole. I sat there and watched one by one all the little boys escaping from their mothers all headed for the same place for the same reason. It was hilarious! And one by one the mothers brought them back to the water to rinse off. Some of them tried to go back to the mud hole and others thought one time was enough.

2. Someone left a dirty diaper in the parking lot of Hancock fabrics. I mean, who in the heck thinks it is ok to litter even the tiniest bit, much less leave a dirty diaper on the ground. That just drives me crazy! Who do litterers think pick the stuff up that they so nonchalantly throw on the ground?

3. Ainslee rolling over from back to front. And the true happiness and sense of accomplishment on her face after she did it.

4. My 17 year old brothers face when I asked him to keep Kaylee for me for 20 minutes while I ran to the store. You should have seen it, he was like, you want me to do WHAT with WHO. He did it and even took her on a walk in the wagon. What a sweet uncle my girls have!

5. My shower was nice and clean when I got home today. Thanks babe!

6. Ainslee laughing at her sister. And Kaylee so proud of herself for making her laugh.

7. Kaylee talking on the phone to Dr. Landers (Tahoe's vet) about the surgery he had AGAIN today. She was just pretending to talk to him, she walked around with the phone propped between her shoulder and her ear, like she was really having a conversation with Dr. Landers whom she has never even met. "Dr. Landers Kaylee give Tahoe water. Yes Dr. Landers. Tahoe boo boos ear. Ok. Daddy take him, daddy pick up in black car. Ok ok. Tahoe all better? Poor Tahoe! Kaylee kiss Tahoe......". She went on and on.

No comments: