Friday, June 12, 2009

Get out the Camera

SHE'S 4 MONTHS OLD!!!
I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!
As you know I have been HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, and well 100% NEGLECTFUL of taking good pictures of Ainslee's first 4 months. Yeah I have hundreds of her on our cell phone, but hardly any on the big camera. It makes me sick to think about it. I promise I will do better. I need to get the camera out at least a couple times a week and pop a few pics. Here is my starting point.........

Kaylee is not quite sure about Mommy getting the camera out, she just might capture another one of my Chandler Bing smiles again
How cute is my baby girl?!
She is all about the hands in her mouth these days, and the DROOL. Man it flows freely

Up close and personal

"Hahaha! I've got her right where I want her. She cant escape me now!"
BEST FRIENDS!
Here's Chandler Bing again!
Kaylee is always telling Ainslee to get her hands out of her mouth. I think she should listen to her own advise and STOP biting her nails!!!
Kaylee thinks "Ainslee is crying, what should I try to get her to stop?"
CHANGE POSITIONS! Great idea mom! Why didnt i think of that?!
She had to throw in one last Chandler smile, cause it just wont be a complete phoot shoot without it. (what do you think Kaylee will say in 10 years when she sees these pictures of herself? hahaha! that makes me laugh!)

THE TUB!

Kaylee has figured out by herself when she "thinks" she is in a perfect photo op. This was one of those times. She begged for me to take her picture as she lay in the water.

I will try and keep my promise of a few pictures per week. You will be begging me to stop posting them, well that is unless you are a grandma, grandpa (he doesnt even read this blog), auntie, or uncle (they dont read this blog either).

Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend! I'm excited to get my husband back on Monday, after the golf tournament. We have been lucky to see him for 30 minutes each day, for the past week. Let me just say I'm ready for him to give me a break.

here's a picture of Kaylee and daddy at the "golf Turn" as Kaylee calls it. She's not having any fun riding the golf cart with her daddy

And another silly picture Uncle John captured with his phone the other day

No comments: