Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday Twelve

I know I haven't had much to say lately, not sure where my time is going.
I cant believe it is AUGUST already! Here is a little bit of what is going on in our little world.....
  1. We just booked our tickets to Boston in November. We are going to be up there twice in less than 2 months. And I was so proud of myself when I found our cheap cheap tickets, all 4 of us are flying for $428 (granted that is really only 3 tickets, cause Ainslee will be sitting on our lap). But we are SO excited! Auntie Crista only 5 1/2 more weeks until you meet Ainslee.
  2. Ainslee can now play peek-a-boo. I haven't been successful at getting it on video yet, but will do that soon. And she is getting better at sitting up, just a few more weeks and she will be sitting by herself.
  3. The paperwork for Kaylee's MDO program arrived in the mail today. Now we have our school supply list just in time for "tax-free weekend". YAY!!! OMG I cant believe she is going to be starting school in a month. But it isn't REAL school, I'm not ready for that yet, but I am ready for my 5 hour break 2 days a week.
  4. Ainslee has added mango, blueberries, apricots, and 3 little bites of lamb to her diet. Can't decide what I want to try next.
  5. We are scheduled to visit my friend in Springfield, MO next weekend. She is all done with her chemo and radiation and is CANCER FREE! So we are going to have a blast celebrating. And with 6 kids under the age of 11, I'm sure there will never be a dull moment.
  6. Ainslee is still pooping and peeing on the potty like a champ. So far she has gone at least once everyday since starting the EC. (I'll spare everyone the pictures that prove it)
  7. We have had play dates left and right, but still have many more friends to get together with over the next couple of weeks, if only naps and bed time didn't get in the way of all the fun.
  8. I am busy trying out my new laundry purchase. More details will come soon, and NO..... unfortunately I am not talking about new front loaders, I am still using the same ol' water hogging-damage your clothes-non energy efficient washer AND dryer.
  9. My baby is about to be 6 months old, and I feel like she was born yesterday!
  10. We hung the swing in the frame my dad and brother built last week. I have to say Kaylee would LIVE in it if I let her. (see pictures on tomorrow's post)
  11. Kaylee is spending tomorrow night with Auntie Ceire, YAY!!! I get to sleep in. Ainslee please please please, I am begging you to cooperate!
  12. I am already ready for a break from this heat! We step outside and it is instant sweat and so uncomfortable, but we are in for many many more days, we just might have to take up some of our friends on their pool offers.

No comments: