Thursday, August 13, 2009

Busy busy

Monday-
shots and errands all day

Tuesday-
housework and play date with Aunt Mary

Wednesday-
play date with "old" friends and dinner at my parents

Thursday-
Dr. appointment for Kaylee (*more about this later), housework, and errands
I just LOVE spending 1 on 1 time with either child. It is so nice to be able to devote that individual attention to them. And what makes it even nicer is when the child behaves magnificently. When I say magnificently I mean there is not one single/ solitary thing that I could say negative (or even critical) about her behavior. She sat perfectly for the 20 minutes I talked to the doctor (I think she sensed my fear), she rode beautifully in the car, she listened, we talked, she ate her lunch, she was great in the stores, it was just an all around FABULOUS couple of hours with just her. During times like this all I can think about is soaking in each and every second because before I know it she is going to be grown and gone.

Friday-
cancelled play date (this was a combo decision between both us mommys and I am really happy we decided to postpone it to next week), housework, and packing

Saturday-
leave vewy vewy vewy early for Springfield, MO. Pick daddy up at work and hit the road JACK!

It doesn't look like much on paper (or on computer), but man I am WHOOPED!!! It is only Thursday night, I haven't been able to get to sleep before midnight any night this week. Tonight I am shooting for before 9......holy moly I better hurry up! I am so ready for this weekend, and excited that I get to see one of my bestest (i love that word) friends in the WHOLE world. She is cancer free! And our kids will be meeting for the very first time. Her 4 boys + my 2 girls = a whole lota fun!!!

I apologize now if i cant get around to blogging this weekend, not that anyones listening or anything

3 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

Hope you have a GREAT trip!

PS I'm impressed you got anything besides packing accomplished. Getting prepped to travel with little ones takes me DAYS!

Confessions said...

what happened to kaylee? call me (in your spare time-ha!)

i didn't know my sis commented on your blog!! :)

hope y'all have the best trip.

Kelli said...

I know what you mean about being beat! Seems like just adding a few extra things to your week can really make a difference!

Hope Kaylee's DR appt went well. Have a blast on your trip! Safe travels. :)