Saturday, August 8, 2009

Helpful BIG Sister


Kaylee is quite the little mommy. Or at least she "trys" to be. She would do just about anything for her baby sister, and is proud to do it. And now that Ainslee is a pretty competent eater (of solids) I don't mind allowing Kaylee to help out in that department too. Here is a video of Kaylee feeding Ainslee some sweet potatoes. She smeared a little on her face, gagged her a few times with the spoon, teased her with an empty spoon, and just about gave her whiplash when she moved the high chair......but hey that's what being a big sister is all about, right?

Oh and Ainslee has added nectarines, spaghetti squash, and chicken (from my chicken Marsala) to her diet. The chicken is a HUGE hit, just like it was with her big sister, all I can say is my girls like some flavor!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I LOVE your swing! And I am every so impressed you let your 2 year old help out. I'm still too OCD for that;) Cant' wait to see you guys this week!