Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sick Day

I need a sick day really really bad! Oh how I wish I had those built into my "mommy contract!" I would not abuse them, I just need to rest to try and get rid of this migraine I've had for 14 hours. So unofficially I AM going to take my sick day. I started off by relaxing in the bed while nursing Ainslee, putting her back to sleep for her morning nap, then having a beautiful breakfast with Kaylee (GF biscuits, eggs, nectarines, and blackberries), sweeping/ vacuuming the downstairs, giving Kaylee a 1 hour bath, and having Kaylee tell me "mommy I be naked out there." Lately she has decided that her birthday suit is her favorite outift.

What else can I accomplish on my sick day? Or maybe my official sick day will begin when Marcus wakes up, I'm counting down the minutes.

No comments: