Thursday, August 20, 2009

Prepare to laugh

As you know we just got back from our trip to Missouri. And we had a BLAST!!! Here are 2 of the videos from our trip. Kristi tried to warn me before we went on this little outing in these videos. She wanted to take us on the mule to see her dads property and meet his cows. Nothing she said prepared me for what was to come. And I learned, once again, that I am NOT a country girl. I squealed like a baby about everything, and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING! Ainslee sat as content as could be on my lap, Kristi's dad sat next to us driving, Marcus, Kristi, Kaylee, and Johnny (Kristi's youngest son, 3 1/2 yrs old) sat in the backseat.

Please feel free to laugh your a** off! Too bad Marcus didn't get more of my screaming for your enjoyment. I'm sure the look on my face was priceless too, and I am SO glad that he was not able to capture that on video, it probably would have made you pee in your pants.

Ellie, the cow that they are petting, was bottle raised and is apparently as tame as she can be. She lets the kids sit on her and everything, however we didn't try that. I sat on the mule the entire time, scared to death to get off. The second video Marcus started recording about 5 seconds too late. The cow came right up to his face and sorta did a sneeze (or something) and got snot all over him and then mooed in his face. It was hilarious. Kaylee was trying to moo like them too. Kaylee loved loved LOVED it! She was swinging from the crossbar of the mule and smiling the entire time. She asked many more times if we could do it again. Too bad our trip was so short that we were not able to do it again.

Here are the videos from Jump Mania.

Once again, Kaylee had a BLAST!

No comments: