Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Kaylee is getting better at dressing (and undressing) herself. Too bad she cant put her own socks on this easily
The new swing
(sorry, camera lense fogged up)
Yes! Our little streaker does not have a shirt on in this picture. She sure does LOVE the new swing!
Ainslee and her little friend Chole (Chole is 4 weeks older)
Ainslee and her little friend Mary Thomas (Ainslee is only 4 1/2 weeks older)


She really loves her avocado and banana (despite the look on her face in this video)

3 comments:

Confessions said...

SO funny! :) thank y'all for stopping by. we had a fun time!! :)

hughesfamily said...

Hi! I didn't know you had a blog! This was so fun! I just spent forever reading it! I love all of the exotic stuff Ainslee eats! Lily is jealous- we gotta mix it up some!

Wanting What I Have said...

Cute pics! Of course, I love the one with Ainslee and Mary Thomas!