Monday, March 9, 2009

Hospital Pictures

I apologize for the extra long break between posts, I have many many things that I want to post about it has just been extremely hard to find the time to do so


A few weeks before Ainslee was born Marcus and I talked about what our new little baby would look like. Would he/she have hair? Would he/she have dark skin? And all sorts of other things. I assured Marcus that no matter if our little baby was a boy or a girl he/she would probably look like Kaylee when she was born.


So when Ainslee was born and we all looked at her, none of us thought that she looked anything like Kaylee! I was completely shocked! It wasn't until we got home from the hospital and received the pictures that we ordered in the hospital, we were able to compare the two girls pictures. I purposefully brought the same outfit to the hospital and we looked at the two side by side dressed in the same outfit at 2 days old. It was amazing how similar they look. Some people I showed them to thought that they were the same baby!


You decide for yourself.......which picture is which girl

#1

#2



2 comments:

Confessions said...

oooo...i'm pretty sure #1 is Kaylee and #2 is Ainslee. I got to hold both of them the day each were born...and I can't remember exactly!! haha! :)

Anonymous said...

I think 2 is Kaylee and 1 is Ainslee. Both are so beautiful