Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dear lady with no regard for other peoples property

You are RUDE and disrespectful! Please think of how you would like your own belongings to be treated by others before you go damaging other peoples things and just walking away like nothing happened. And remember people

Here's a description of the events that happened which inspired this post.

We get to LeBonheur yesterday morning for Ainslee's procedure and as I am getting everything out of the car I notice 2 women getting into another car near where we were parked. Naturally I just glance over at them and I looked up just in time to see 1 of them open the door and bang the car next to them with their car door. The lady proceeds to get into her car and say "Oops". I was like "yeah oops is right!" She just got into her car and drove away! How freaking rude is that? It makes so me mad when people have no regard for another persons property. My nosey self had to go look at the damaged car, and it was worse than just a little door ding. It was dented and a little piece of paint was chipped off. I would be so mad if that was my car. That must be why Marcus likes for me park out in the middle of nowhere, and I thought it was because I could use the exercise.

Results:
The Upper GI showed that her anatomy is working properly, and the pediatric radiologist that did the test said that it is not a reflux issue. After leaving there I called the lactation consultant (she helped me a bunch when I was nursing Kaylee), she was able to give me lots of ideas on things to try to help alleviate the problems Ainslee is having. She also said that she is 99% sure that it is NOT a dairy issue. She said that what I was describing did not sound like Ainslee has a problem with the things I am eating. I'll keep you posted on our progress in this area, in the meantime I will be eating my beloved dairy items again.......Thank Heavens!

No comments: