Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Dinner

Delicious!

That's the only word I could think of for my dinner tonight. Here's how it played out. I was too busy today to get anything ready for dinner, so we were stuck with leftovers.

Marcus opted for a pizza. And I thought to myself out loud "man I sure wish I could have a pizza, even if it was gluten free." I reluctantly got his pizza started as i tried to come up with something for myself.

I set my sights on a gluten free brown rice tortilla with some turkey and veggie cheese (that's the dairy free cheese I am eating these days). And to go with it I was serving myself some gluten free pasta with sauce and a few pieces of veggie cheese to top it off. I was excited about my wrap until I saw that my tortilla was moldy. So I had to scratch that idea. I was left with just my pasta, so I had 2 bowls. I felt like I was in Italy! I sat there with my delicious bowl of pasta sipping my fabulous glass of wine; I don't get many since I'm nursing so I enjoy every sip.

I wonder what kind of delicious gluten and dairy free items will be on the menu tomorrow night. Maybe Marcus will make my dinner and serve me.......i guess that's wishful thinking

No comments: