Thursday, March 12, 2009

Buh Bye Beloved Chevy

We sold the truck! Or should I say Marcus sold the truck!
Thanks Auto Trader!

Since becoming pregnant with Ainslee, Marcus and I have been going round and round about what vehicles would suit our family the best. I think we finally came to a good conclusion that the truck just wasn't one of them. Despite it being Marcus' "favorite" truck, he agreed (quite reluctantly) to part with it and make room for a more family friendly vehicle. We have pretty much narrowed our search down to 1 car. I'll post pictures and details when we actually own it.


Thanks babe!!! For agreeing to keep the more economical vehicle. Even though it might not be the most comfortable for your long legs or the most "manly" car you've ever driven. I guess I owe you that steak dinner you were asking for.

No comments: