Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Sweet and Talented Husband

When the door bell rang yesterday, this was the LAST thing i expected to find when I opened it. Marcus sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers totally out of the blue. He usually has a very hard time surprising me, but he sure pulled it off this time. Not only did he surprise me with the flowers but he included the sweetest little note with them.

Thanks BABE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

And then theres the talented side of him. Wednesday when he was making his dinner the oven decided to explode (not really, but it sounds better that way). That's not the "talented" side I was referring to. As he was trying to toast his bread the heating element went out and began sparking. We have been without a stove or oven since then. Let me just tell you how hard it is to come up with ways to cook with only a microwave, we havent even had a grill since we ran out of gas this week too. I have missed my stove and oven dearly. So my dad came over this afternoon and diagnosed the problem, then Marcus went and bought the part and installed it himself. I was so proud of him, and extremely elated to have my stove/oven back. He even let Kaylee help........well kinda help.

No comments: