Monday, March 16, 2009

Ah-choo

Kaylee had to go to the allergy doctor today because her pediatrician seems to think that that could be what has been causing some of her problems over the past month or so. Here is a picture of what they did to her arm, then after these tests the had to give her 10 shots in her upper arm. Let me just tell you how FUN that appointment was. After over 2 hours we learned that she is allergic to 3 things: dust, mold, and I cant remember the 3rd. We have a lot of adjustments to make to her room and some of the other areas of the house to make it better for her. I was just thinking I needed one more thing added to my To Do list.


We promised Kaylee a surprise after the doctor appointment because she took all that they did to her like a CHAMP! i was so proud of how she did! We took her to Chick-fil-A and got her an ice cream (which she ate all of about 6 bites). And then she played on the playground.

While we were busy with Kaylee at the doctor, Ainslee was home with my mom getting her 2nd bottle ever. The doctor wants her to have a little bit of practice with a bottle before her appointment on Wednesday. So far she has taken them like she has been drinking from them her whole life. I will post pictures and more about that later.

1 comment:

Crista and Harry said...

isn't everyone allergic to dust and mold??!!