Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dentist visit

I guess I better get used to going to the doctor, especially with a child like Kaylee on my hands!

Today we went to the dentist. Not for a routine check-up or scheduled appointment, but for a chipped tooth. Kaylee was walking into Ama's (aka grandma) house and tripped. She face planted right into a concrete stepping stone. Thankfully it is not TOO bad of a chip, but it is still a chip. I know that they are her baby teeth and hopefully when she gets her big girl teeth there will be NO more incidents. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for the next 18 years, you think that will help? He doesnt think that the chip will cause her any discomfort but he wants to keep an eye on it. She got X-rays and was told to come back in 2 weeks to see him again. We will see how that goes.

1 comment:

lindley said...

Hope she is feeling okay.