Thursday, January 15, 2009

COME ON!!! (I just had to rant.....sorry)

Are all contractors the same?

We have been at a stand still when it comes to progress upstairs, I thought i was being really patient, but i have HAD ENOUGH!!!

We still have no window in the front of our house, it has been boarded up and covered with plastic now for probably about 6-8 weeks now. We still do not have attic doors, so we are throwing money out the window, literally, when it comes to our heating bill. The trim guy, AKA contractor, was supposed to come this morning at 10 am. As you can see it is now 12:30 and i have not seen or heard from him. What the heck? Cant he call and say he is late, or not coming? I WANT MY ATTIC DOORS INSTALLED!!! The trim and other interior doors would be nice too, but right now all i am asking, in fact begging, for are my attic doors. That's it just 3 measly doors, cant you just come out and install my 3 doors?

I actually feel better after getting that out, sorry to bore everyone.

No comments: