Friday, February 5, 2010

Confession

I have something I need to confess......
Ive been thinking a lot lately about Hawaii. Sometimes I wish that we wouldve/ couldve gone, but most times I am thankful and so happy that we stayed. Call me selfish, but who wouldnt want to have one of the most beautiful lands as their back yard to play in? I know I would! I have seen many many reminders lately of the island we were once destined for, and honestly it makes my heart skip a beat to think about it. I remember too clearly our house hunting trip (ok when I look back at that time in my blog why did I not post anymore pictures or write anymore about that trip?) and our long talks about "making it work". Whether it be vacation give-aways on Wheel of Fortune, pictures on friends Facebook pages, or anything else it doesnt matter, anything that reminds me of Hawaii makes be sad for a few minutes, until I am jolted back into reality and realize that it would have been tough and I mean "I dont know if I couldve handled it tough!" So I am glad that we stayed, but would definitely like to go back and visit.......SOON!!!

No comments: