Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Panties? What panties?

Yesterday I got home with Kaylee after school and she had to go to the bathroom. I realized that she was not wearing any panties. I asked her "Kaylee where are your panties?" To which she responded "I dont have any." I thought to myself "What do you mean you dont have any" but the words that came out of my mouth were "did you have panites at school today?" To which she replied very matter-of-factly "no i didnt wear them today." I laughed, on the inside, because I didnt want Kaylee to think that it was ok to go to school without her panties.

You see she spent Monday night at my moms house. Amma was responsible for getting her to school Tuesday morning. Apparently she decided to let Kaylee get dressed by herself (without supervising), and Kaylee made the decision to go commando to school.

I texted her teacher to explain the situation so that we could get things cleared up. She replied "We giggled about it today.....figured it was your mom which made it even funnier! It didnt seem to bother Kaylee at all."

So here we have it a 3 year old who likes to go to school without any panties.......FABULOUS!

2 comments:

Confessions said...

HILARIOUS!!!! ahhhhahahaha!

Crista and Harry said...

Even though I live for Wordless Wednesday's...that story was great!