Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girls and Monkeys and Bears OH MY!

Around these here parts, we pretty much have GIRLS, BEARS, and MONKEYS!

This little monkey is sitting on the couch with 3 other monkeys watching a monkey on TV (Curious George). notice the Valentine's boxers on the monkey on the left.....how appropriate.

These little monkeys stole mommas snow peas off the counter and were eating them before I could use them in my recipe.

And this little monkey thinks she is a bear...

My big monkey built this snow woman






and momma monkey buried this monkey in the snow


momma monkey pushed big monkey down the hill in our make-shift sled (a baby pool)

monkey rolling down the hill

oh wait, that was momma monkey. THIS is big monkey rolling down the hill

monkeys LOVE the snow!

She wouldve slept in it if momma monkey wouldve let her

The pup wanted in on some of the action

So we happily obliged

With all this snow lately it has prepared me well for tomorrow. I CANT WAIT for the Olympics to start. I HEART THE OLYMPICS!!! I swear one of my biggest all-time dreams is to go to the Olympics, watching on TV is a close second. So not sure how much blogging I will be doing in the near future, all my free time will be used watching the most elite athletes in the world compete for their dream. So AWESOME!

Tomorrow is not only the beginning of the Winter Olympics it is also, Ainslee's Birthday, I cant believe it! My little monkey/bear is going to be ONE!!! My little Valentine Baby! She warms my heart just thinking about her. She has grown into the sweetest, happy go lucky, content, EASY to deal with child. When I say easy I mean EEEAAASY! It is sort of scary, and makes me a bit nervous for what the future holds, I mean it cant get much better than this! Happy Birthday AZ.....momma loves you more than you will ever know!

No comments: