Sunday, February 21, 2010

All I can say is "Thank God"

I am SO glad I am not her Guinea pig anymore.

one day a few weeks ago, when Ainslee went down for a nap Kaylee asked if I would play in her room with her, her "toy of choice" was her baby. Soon after laying eyes on her new baby i learned why she needed my "help". Can you see why?


This is what happened to the poor baby after the last time she played with her.

How did she manage to get all these rollers in this little babies hair?

after literally pulling out ALL of those rollers, she gently brushed her hair (I use the term "gently" very loosely)

sometimes brushing with one hand and pulling her hair with the other, quite an interesting technique

after a little "help" from mommy, this is the finished product

but then i was instructed to put piggy tails in her hair, so me being the nice/ cooperative playmate that I am, I obliged


After this little experience, not only am I glad that she no longer desires to practice on my hair, but I worry for the future of Ainslee's hair too, because I'm sure she will be Kaylee's next victim!

1 comment:

inkBLOTdesignsSTUDIO said...

mom will be so happy to know her gift is getting much love!

céire