Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - 1 year Portraits

warning.....this post is only partially "wordless"

My great friend Bethany came over to take some 1 year pictures of Ainslee and I am more than thrilled with what she was able to capture. She has such a gift!

These are just a few of my favorites......


daddy came in to the room for a little bit to see what was going on, and Ainslee was less than thrilled when daddy had to go to bed. I see another daddy's girl in the making. I just think this shot is so sweet her looking up at him.
This one makes me laugh.....and also think about all the trouble this sweet little angel will be getting into in a few short years.

We used this pose for Kaylee's 1 year portrait and loved it so much that it is one of the ones in our living room. It didnt go quite as planned with Ainslee. She thought it was more fun to hang from mommy and daddy's arms than anything else.


baby booty's are the BEST! this was my favorite shot of the bum and the rolls too

She has been obsessed with her belly button lately (not as obsessed as Kaylee with toe fuzz). I love this shot because it shows how fat she is.....fat babies are so darn cute!

Ainslee was showing Bethany a thing or 2 about how to take good pictures with HER camera

begging for momma to pick her up. this shot captures what I go through on a daily basis. If Ainslee is not IN my arms she is at my feet wanting to be picked up
my little blanket baby. It is crazy how she is so comforted by this little blanket. Once when we were at the doctors office, she became really upset when the doc was about to examine her. I gave her her blanket and even the doc was amazed at how quickly she calmed down and relaxed. she couldnt believe how her heart rate responded when she was given the blanket.

ignore how incredibly WHITE I am compared to my baby.
She cant wait get outside and play
she has big dreams of outside when the weather gets warmer (and those fat cheeks make me smile too)


5 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

WHAT great shots! That's so fun!!!

Crista and Harry said...

So gorgeous! Can I have them all on a cd. Please!!!!

Anonymous said...

she is so sweet and I hope she is a Daddy's girl too...however, a certain someone might be a little jealous of that! - Marcus

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your girls are adorable! love these pics-mine are all grown up and i miss this age. I come across your blog occasionally while reading my cousins blog- Nicole hughes and Melissa.

Leslie

melissaglover said...

those are SO good!! Bethany is so talented!