Friday, October 16, 2009

Beauty Hurts

Pain = Beauty

Isnt that the saying?

Tonight Kaylee proved the "saying" completely WRONG!!! I was in lots of pain, and didnt resemble anything remotely close to beautiful.

I am going to be as bald as a bat after getting my hair done by her. The videos I did manage to get doesnt do my "experience" justice. There was MUCH more pain and laughter involved (pain for me, laughter for "you know who").

I found a pile of my hair on the couch after the filming of this video

In her defense (doesnt a momma always defend her babies?) she didnt have much to work with. All this rain has made my hair a complete frizz ball, and anyone who thinks they can tame it can give it a try. It is definitely beyond my control at the moment.

While I have the master of pain in one child I have the sweetest snuggliest little thing in my other child. I love her beyond what words can describe. She is so sweet and innocent, loving and forgiving, I just cant get enough of her. She is so mobile now and crawls from room to room like she owns the place. Exploring everything that she comes in contact with. Her expressions and determination make my eyes teary. My baby is growing up and there is nothing I can do about it. I love this little girl so much.

And to think I never wanted to have girls, I swore I would never have girls. I wouldnt trade them for the WORLD!!!

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

That is so funny! MC was sitting here with me while I watched the first video and she burst into tears. I think she was feeling your pain. :)

Damie said...

it is so funny to think of you playing hair salon! miss you tons and tons.