Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Please tell me why.....

I always forget to put Kaylee on the potty before getting in the bath tub.......then I have to take her out soaking wet and put her on it.

Ainslee has to wait up 45 minutes before it is time to get up......doesn't she know I need all the sleep I can get?

On the nights Ainslee sleeps a long stretch I stay awake.......don't I realize I need my sleep?

Kaylee feels the need to talk about her toots and poop in public. And she doesn't use her inside voice when doing so either. Come to think of it I'm not sure she has an inside voice

If Ainslee ever falls asleep in the car (which is extremely rare these days) we are only 5 minutes away from where we are going.

Kaylee asks to talk on the phone to everyone then when they answer all she says is "HI __(insert name of whoever is patient enough to sit on the phone and listen to her breathe__".

I go to the store with my list in hand and STILL can't remember to get everything I need.

I eat and eat and eat but still find myself hungry.


I need the answer to these as well as many other questions