Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fun in the bed

Tonight before bedtime we all were laying in mommy and daddy's bed. It started with just Ainslee laying there staring at the fan while daddy got his clothes ready for work and mommy got Kaylee ready for bed (brush teeth, potty, put pjs on, etc). After Kaylee was ready for bed she wanted to join Ainslee in the bed. Then she instructed Marcus and myself to join them. Kaylee began eating Ainslee up. This is a game we frequently play. You see Ainslee is so darn cute with those squeezy puffy cheeks that you just want to eat her up. And apparently Kaylee thinks the same thing, and i catch her eating Ainslee up all the time. Tonight Kaylee just couldnt get enough of her little sister, she ate her eye, mouth, belly, AND her leg. YUM YUM!!!

Then Kaylee started playing peekaboo with Ainslee. She would cover her up with the sheet and then say "where'd Az go?" then uncover her. It was absoluetly hilarious. I missed getting the really funny part on video, but here is a little clip I was able to catch of her playing peekaboo.

It is so fun to watch how much Kaylee adores her little sister. Kaylee covers Ainslee's mouth when she sneezes or coughs, she gets Ainslee's paci when she cries, she covers Ainslee up when she is cold, she tries to share her bites with Ainslee, she instructs me to nurse Ainslee when she thinks she is hungry, she reads Ainslee books, she is always so concerned about what Ainslee is doing and making sure she is ok. Ainslee has only been with us for 11 short weeks now and I cant even remember life before she was here. I am so in love with both my little girls. And I thank God everyday for giving them to me!

1 comment: