Monday, February 9, 2009

Still hanging out

Apparently this baby does not want to come out!

Despite being 4 cm and 70% effaced (as of last Thursday). There are still no signs of labor. Oh and the babys head has dropped and is engaged in my pelvis, but still nothing! I was shocked to hear my doctor tell me that she has patients walking around for weeks who are 5cm and 6cm dilated.

I have come to the realization that this baby isnt coming until Thursday. I am going to be induced Thursday morning, so we will be the proud parents of 2 by Thursday afternoon.

I have decided that with all the problems that we are having with Kaylee sleeping that the longer I can just have her to take care of at night the better.

So for now I am content with spending my last few days with her and enjoying all her new accomplishments (a list of those will come later).

No comments: