Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Days Home

Ainslee has been so awesome the first few days! She really is a good baby, we have been blessed with having 2 good babies. That's not to say we haven't had any rough patches, they just are very minimal.

Kaylee has adjusted well, so far, to Ainslee being a part of the family. She has her moments were she wants to climb all over her, because looking is just not enough. Yesterday when she came home after being away all day, the first thing she did was look for Ainslee. When she wakes up from bedtime or nap, the first one she looks for is Ainslee, not mommy or daddy anymore......we got put on the back burner for now.

We even made it out of the house Sunday. We went into Collierville to my parents house for my dads birthday party. It was weird having to pack all of the baby supplies needed for an outing. Afterall I haven't packed a diaper bag in probably 6 months or so. I packed the bag according to what I would have packed for Kaylee, and turns out I didn't need anything but 1 diaper. With Kaylee I would have needed 4 diapers, 3 outfits, and an entire box of wipes.




Kaylee immediately brought her toys in to where Ainslee was, and starting "eating" and "drinking." She wanted to include Ainslee and give her bites.

No comments: