Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow baby!

I guess by now all of you know how Memphis got the most snow we have had in years! I have been wishing for snow now for the past couple of months so that I could see Kaylee play in it. Now I am thinking next time i wish for something I better be prepared! 2 reasons: 1st - As you can see by the pictures Kaylee is wearing a pair of my SOCKS on her hands. She only has cotton mittens, which got soaked when she fell down in the snow, so they were pointless. I could not think of anything better to keep her hands warm. Thankfully she didn't mind. 2nd - She has NO "snow clothes." I should have gotten a picture of all the clothes I put her in to go outside (no wonder she could hardly walk), she had on a pair of cotton tights, thick socks, a pair of pants, jeans, long sleeved onesie, thermal long sleeve shirt, thick sweater, vest jacket, hat, and shoes. I am sure if I had more appropriate clothes she would have actually enjoyed "playing" in the snow. HaHaha but it was so funny to watch her.

Her 1st snow experience included:
Aunt Mary helping her make her very own snow angel
throwing snow balls at Tahoe
watching mommy and daddy have a snow ball fight (mommy won, obviously!)

she is looking forward to her next snow

2 comments:

Confessions said...

too cute! when can i babysit again?

Crista and Harry said...

The babies in Boston would be wearing shorts and t-shirts in that amount of snow...that is what we call Summa! Aunty Crista will get her geared up for next winter, but only if she visits Boston in the middle of January!!