Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fish Lips

I have no idea how or where she learned it, but Kaylee can suck her cheeks in to look like what my mom used to call “Fish Lips.” It is absolutely hilarious! I think that she watches us pucker our lips when we kiss her. She must be tired of the open mouth, sloppy kiss, and decided to try and kiss like we do. I personally don’t care how she kisses; it is just sweet when she leans in to give you one. I especially love it when right before bedtime, when we are rocking in the chair, she reaches up, puts both hands on my cheeks and then plants a BIG ONE right on my lips. As if to say “night-night mommy” just one last time! Oh I just love her so much!

I tried ALL morning to get a picture of her doing it, but was unsuccessful. I will keep trying and post the picture when i get one

No comments: