Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (with captions)

I took a few pics while Kaylee was at school yesterday

Here Tahoe, you want your toy?
Ok can I have it back now?


THANKS! You chew on that one while I chew on this one


Look at what I have mom! We are sharing!


I love my puppy!


Playing in Tahoe's bowls, just like big sister used to do




Here is Kaylee fixing the drawer knob with her head light. Such a big helper she is!
Believe it or not, this little one is starting to take a few steps. And I'd say she's pretty proud of herself

3 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!


LIttle man says, "dat bee bee is so koot, mama!"

Anonymous said...

you have a great blog title
God Bless You

Brenda said...

I can't believe she's taking steps! I love their Santa picstues. Both girls are very photogenic. Maggie won't even wave at Santa!