Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy End of '09

I cant believe another year is GONE! My "big" baby is going to be 3 in a few short days. I swear sometimes it seems like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital.

This year has been a big one! We have celebrated many "special" birthdays, the most important of which was the birth of Ainslee. But the other big birthdays were: my 30th, my sister's 21st, my brother's 18th, and my mom's 60th. How crazy is it that all those significant birthdays fell in one year?

I am so excited about the New Year. I cant wait to see what it will hold for us: the places we will go, the people we will see, the new experiences we will experience, watching the girls grow a little bit older and accomplish new things.

But for now I wanted to wish you all a SAFE and HAPPY New Year! I hope everyone has a great year ahead of them.......see you again in 2010

No comments: