Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My sweet little girl

I just had to tell you about 2 things Kaylee did today.

First of all, twice today, she got one of her stuffed animals and put it in her high chair. Then she rambled a few words to the animal and walked into her play room. She grabbed various food items, and other things from her kitchen. She returned with her arms full ready to feed her animal the delicious meal she prepared. She talked to the animal the entire time, and even stopped to take bites herself. She remembered to bring a spoon, fork, and even a cup.

The second thing i just had to share with you happened this evening when I was cooking dinner. I must have said out loud that my head hurt, I didnt even know that I said it. Kaylee came and rambled off some words to me, of which i did not understand. When she realized that I didnt understand her, she showed me what she was saying. She took me by the arm and led me to the couch where she had stacked up the pillows, exactly the way i do and motioned for me to lay down. I nearly cried. She knew that i wasnt feeling good and that i needed to rest. She is so compassionate and sympathetic.

I love my little monkey!!!

No comments: