Monday, November 24, 2008

4 days and counting til we go and see our new surroundings in Hawaii. It has been hard to get excited about this trip because of all the things we have going on here. I mean who wouldn't be excited about going to Hawaii for 6 days with no kids? I am hopefully going to start packing soon, considering we need to be really conscious of what we bring because of the new baggage policies. We have to pay $15 EACH WAY for 1 piece of checked baggage. That's ridiculous!

Here are a few pictures I took this weekend of the boys (AKA my dad and Marcus) working on the insulation. Oh and the inspector came again today and we passed, so we are cleared to continue working; however we have hit our first 'hiccup' in the road, we probably wont be able to do much more except insulate this week. I am hoping that my mom and dad will be able to hold down the fort while we are gone, and make sure that the worker dudes do their job while we are away.



On a totally different note.......... I was freaking out today when I filled my car up with gas and only paid $35. My tank was almost empty and still that was all it cost. I am so glad we are finally getting some relief at the pump, especially when we drive as far as we do on a daily basis.

No comments: