Monday, November 22, 2010

Comando

Any of you remember THIS post?

Well she did it again! Last Friday, a friend of mine asked if we wanted to transfer her car seat and run a couple of errands in one car. Considering every time we go somewhere with friends it is always in separate cars, so it was nice to all be in one for a change. Anyways that's not the point of the story.....when we got to the store we decided it was best if we got 2 separate carts as I put Kaylee into the basket part of the cart, she sits (like she always does) cross-cross applesauce. But she had a dress on, and she doesnt quite know yet how to tuck her dress between her legs when she sits like that, nor does she CARE to put her dress down to hide her panties. But the thing about this time was SHE HAD NO PANTIES ON! I have no idea what happened with her panties that morning or if she consciously choose not to put them on, but it seems to me that this is happening quite too often.
So here we are stuck out running errands ALL day, with my little "Tom-girl" in a dress with NO panties. I cant even tell you how many times I had to tell her to cover up! Then I thought it would be better if I let her walk around the stores instead of riding in the carts, but that was even worse, she was running around the place, and I could get nothing accomplished. I swear I always said I would never put my child on a leash (you know the kind where the kid wears a backpack with a leash attached to it), but that day I sure wanted a leash!*
Now I let my girls run around the house naked, or 1/2 naked all the time. They actually prefer it that way, but i guess i need to have the talk with Kaylee about how we must be dressed when we leave the house.



*I would still NEVER put my child on a leash, I would rather leave the store and go home before I do that, but it doesnt mean the thought doesnt cross my mind.

2 comments:

*Princess Mommy* said...

bwaahahahaha!! Girl, you're gonna have a streaker on your hands!!

hughesfamily said...

This was pretty funny! The leash has crossed my mind, too! Ha ha.

**to embed something (is that what it is called? I am really not as smart as it may seem): go to "design" on the top toolbar on your blog. Like, when you are about to click "new post"...look for a "design" tab. Click there. Thenk click "add a gadget" wherever you want it on your blog. You can move it around on the side. Then, choose "hyml/javascript." Paste the link into the box, and click "save". Super easy once you know. I hope that helps!