Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ainslee update

If any of you ever wonder what life is like with Ainslee here is a little idea of what goes on around here EVERYDAY, ALL DAY!!!



I know it drives me crazy most of the time, and Im sure I will miss it when she stops. When I sit back and think about it I cant help but laugh. I seriously think she uses some form of the word mommy about 65296 times a day!

She still isnt talking too much. She has some words, most of which I am the only one who understands. I have thought about getting her hearing checked for multiple reasons, but have decided to wait a bit longer for that. Despite her ability to vocalize her thoughts/needs/wants she sure is able to get her message across.

She is still loves her sleep. With the time change tonight, Im sure we will have some sort of "adjustment" period, but other than that she is still a champion sleeper.

Has become the most independent eater! As in she would rather starve to death than have you feed her!

She has become my little dare devil, climbing on things and standing on things she shouldnt. Her new favorite jungle gym is the couch.

I believe tooth #13 will make its way through tonight.

Her hair is still mostly curly, but she has some oddly straight sections too.

She knows how darn cute she is when she smiles, and uses that to her advantage whenever possible.

Despite comments from people, she still is sitting rear facing in the car. And doesnt have a problem with it at all!

She thinks that everything is funny, and trys to get you to laugh with her.

Wishes she could go to school with Kaylee, every time we drop Kaylee off she walks in the room and expects me to let her stay! I am doing Kindermusik with her, she is still a little shy in class. I expected her to open up by now, but she still decides when she is going to participate and when she is not.

Just a bit OCD, wants things to be just right.

Is completely potty trained during the day, hasnt had an accident in probably 2 months. She even wakes up from nap to pee and poo. But then she wont go back down, which really stinks! I am even able to leave her out of a diaper when we go out now, and she has demonstrated the ability to hold it too, the other day she was able to do so for nearly 30 minutes!

STILL a huge momma's girl! But has really started wanting Marcus more.

Loves her big sister more than ANYTHING! But will still tell me when Kaylee needs to go to timeout.

1 comment:

hughesfamily said...

I am so jealous, though! Lily hardly ever says mama. They just will talk when they want! And, I am SUPER impressed/jealous/intimidated by the potty trained business!