Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kaylee's New Room

Finally! I have some pictures of Kaylee's new room!

Keep in mind there are still many things that need to be done in here before it is completely finished, but I am pretty happy I have gotten this much finished. She walked in for the first time and said "Awwww Kaylee LIKES my news zroom!" She was SO happy with it!

Oh and Kaylee posed herself for the first 2 pictures

Things to ignore in the pictures:
  1. The crib! I am hoping to have her transitioned into the big bed sometime in the next couple of months
  2. The "fake" pictures in the frames. I am in the process of deciding which of the millions of pictures I have that I want to put in each slot.
  3. The picture of Mary. It will be replaced with a different picture as well
Things that still need to be done in there:
  1. Chocolate circles on the accent wall
  2. Night stand moved from Ainslee's room (i still need to find one to go in Ainslee's room, Katie maybe you have seen something nice at a thrift store that you can tell me about)
  3. Another couple of frames on the wall
  4. I need to find some sort of jewelry box or something

2 comments:

Confessions said...

loving the picture of mary! :)

i haven't really gotten to the thrift stores lately...they aren't exactly the nicest places in town to take a baby. IF i can get away without mt, i try to hit them up, but haven't lately. i'll keep my eyes open though. what are you hoping to find??

inkBLOTdesignsSTUDIO said...

look for a box at hobby lobby and i can paint it for you. they have a ton in their wood craft section.