Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm in Heaven!

Well for many reasons I have had such a FABULOUS day!

First of all Kaylee spent the night out......don't take that the wrong way, I love love LOVE my daughter, but time away is always nice. And because of that time away I was able to SLEEP IN!!! That is ALWAYS a good thing! So thanks so much Ceire for the opportunity to get some much needed rest!

Secondly, I decided to start EC with Ainslee earlier than I did with Kaylee. I put her on the potty one day last week when I knew that she had to poo, but I was a little too late. She went in her diaper, but i thought "what the heck" and I put her on the potty anyways. She didn't do anything, just sorta looked around like "why am I sitting here?" This time was sorta the same situation, I knew that she had to go, so I quickly took her diaper off, she had already gone in the diaper. But I decided that I am going to put her on the potty after every diaper change (when it is convenient, like at home and stuff, not out in public or anything). And AMAZINGLY enough at 5 1/2 months she peed immediately, and about a minute later she finished pooing. I was so happy and screaming and praising her. She was smiling, laughing, and kicking her FAT little legs! I don't think she knew what she did but she knew that it was good! Maybe I can have her out of diapers ever earlier than Kaylee was. Wouldn't that be a treat?!

Thirdly, Ainslee took a 3 hour nap today!

Lastly, I tried my new GF bread from the bakery in St. Louis. My parents went up there last week and were nice enough to go out of their way to pick me up a few things from Andrea's Bakery. Let me just tell you that bread was DIVINE! I honestly felt "normal" again! It was so good that I had to use A LOT of self control to keep myself from eating the whole loaf! I can not even begin to explain how good this bread was! Let me just say next trip to St. Louis is going to include about 36 loaves of this bread. Or how ever many will fit in the car!

Life is so GOOD!!!

No comments: