Monday, September 29, 2008

I am pregnant as you can see, is it a BOY or a GIRL, you tell me!

As you already know we do not find out the sex of our baby until he/ she is born. I think this is such and awesome way to do it and don't think i could ever find out.

I would like to know what everyone thinks we are having. Despite wanting a boy, I particularly think this one is a girl, Marcus thinks it is a boy. We both thought that Kaylee was a boy and obviously we were wrong.

When I was pregnant with Kaylee I was still teaching so I had all my kids in my class vote, plus the teachers, and any kids I had taught in the past. It was a really fun way to look forward to my due date. And it was interesting to watch and listen why/ how 4 year olds voted. Some intently examined my belly, some guessed only based on their own sex, some guessed based on the sex of their little siblings, and some really had no reasoning at all for why they voted what they did. My friend Katie made a REALLY cute sign and we posted the poll on the outside wall of my room for everyone to see.

So once again i would like to see what everyone has to say about the sex of this baby. I have created a poll, which you will find at the right of the blog you can vote whenever you like, the poll will be open until February 1st (just in case i have this little one early). So be sure to take some time to vote and you can leave me a comment on why you voted what you voted.

2 comments:

Bookie-Roo said...

I said girl...sorry mon cherie it is just what i am feeling!

Confessions said...

ok, i voted boy...because I want you to have a boy SOOOOO bad! :)